Friday, January 23, 2009

Why IDEA Mission ?

Why IDEA Mission??? :
The reason I choose IDEA Mission was because I wanted a better future for me. I wanted to be able and got to college and graduate. being at my old school was different there would be many fights here at IDEA its not tolerated. It is a safe place to be there isn't any danger. The teachers here show you much more and care more they help you understand the work much better. People at the other schools don't really care. I choose IDEA Mission because I wanted something better for my family and me. This is a whole new environment way better than the one I lived in. Being in IDEA Mission it is awesome you meet so many people and make new friends. Being here rocks it is the best place to be.  Even though the work is hard  it help you learn to keep up with all your work.

No comments:

Post a Comment